I really like all of your pieces because of your unique perspective. I especially like the first piece in this section (the one with the purple and blue background) because of the contrast between color and black and white as well as the contrast between the light and dark values.
I love the mood in this piece. The only i'd suggest working on is the realism in this piece, although it definitely resembles you I think further work on realism would make it even stronger. I really like the material use in this piece as well.
I really like all of your pieces because of your unique perspective. I especially like the first piece in this section (the one with the purple and blue background) because of the contrast between color and black and white as well as the contrast between the light and dark values.
ReplyDeleteI love the mood in this piece. The only i'd suggest working on is the realism in this piece, although it definitely resembles you I think further work on realism would make it even stronger. I really like the material use in this piece as well.
ReplyDelete